Skip to main content

Life Coach School Review

Are you currently looking for a Life Coach School review? If you want to become a life coach, it's likely you have heard about Brooke Castillo. But you might wonder if she is just a scam.

It's my passion to help people learn about online money-making opportunities. Over the years, I've reviewed a number of programs just like the Life Coach School courses.

Previously week, I've thoroughly researched the Life Coach School so I could tell you more about it.

As a disclaimer, I'm not affiliated with Life Coach School. It indicates I'm not paid to publish this review. So you can be sure that my words are unbiased.

What is Life Coach School?

You will find two training programs at Life Coach School. The very first one is just a self-help program and the next teaches you how to become life coach.

I don't enjoy training similar to this and the next program costs way too much (over $21,000).

Being a life coach isn't the easiest way to generate income as an area hustle.

Anyway, let's have a consider the coach certification program, which will be the more costly program costing a lot more than $21,000.

This can be a 3-month program for people who want to become life coaches.

What Does Life Coach School Teach?

The Life Coach School offers two different courses of study.

There is a self-improvement course and a life coaching training program.

This indicates in my experience that lots of people fall for the many tricks of the self-help trade. Consequently, it is not uncommon for cult-like groups to make in these areas.

The profession of “life coach” is, i think, one of many worst professions. If you ask me, the life coaching profession is just a pretty cheesy profession, and I would never consider hiring one.

Is Brooke Castillo a Scam or Legit?

I wouldn't say Brooke Castillo is just a scam. Given her fame and number of followers on social networking, it's unlikely that she is just a scammer.

You can learn plenty of stuff from Brooke Castillo without a doubt if you join Life Coach School. However, if your goal is to make more passive income online, I wouldn't recommend Life Coach School .

It's because prospects can't really justify your fees and referrals are hard ahead by. It is probable you will put in plenty of effort but get little reward.

Life Coach School doesn't educate you on a straightforward and profitable enterprize model and guides you step-by-step. 

At the end of the day, you could not become successful financially after attending Brooke Castillo's courses.

If you want to make passive income online and change your life, I've a better recommendation for you. Everyone can start with this particular simple enterprize model today and generate income while sleeping.

Comments